Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Short Week

Tried the "Falling for Foreshortening" lesson I found on Art Projects for Kids website. Did not work well with  2nd grade. I would recommend 4th or 5th Grade. Depending on skill level of course. The pictures below are from my Special class. They did a fantastic job and really got into it with a little guidance. 




This is the aftermath of a lesson I did with Kindergarten called Circle Collages. I got the idea from another website and of course have forgotten which one. But the idea was to have the students use different materials to create an abstract collage of circles. 

These were some of the materials used. A sponge I took off a printing roller, a measuring cup to make circles when dipped in paint, and some students used the end of crayons to make their circles. Some turned out really nice and some may need to have a little more guidance. 





This is how my students sit...SERIOUS.


Clay lesson on making numbers and letters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment